Contribute to a better Health Care System
Together we can make a better health care system for all our familes.
~ Rebecca Hirt
Election Law Compliance
I confirm that all of the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- I am making this contribution from my own funds, and not those of another.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am making this contribution on my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a credit card issued to anyone else.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
Under Washington state law, we are required to collect employment and occupation information. If you are retired, a homemaker, or self employed, note that.
Friends of Rebecca Hirt may legally accept contributions up to $800 from individuals, businesses, corporations, unions, PACs or other legal entities.
Contributions or gifts to the Rebecca Hirt campaign are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are final and are not subject to return. Recurring payments can be cancelled at any time through Paypal.
If you prefer to contribute by check, please make check out to Re-Elect Rebecca Hirt and mail to:
Re-Elect Rebecca Hirt
12952 74th Ave. NE
Kirkland, WA 98034